Please note: Children under 2 years of age will only be treated with the consent of a Medical Practitioner.
Child under 10 years of age one off payment of $5 then free accompanied by full paying adult (excludes all deals)
Additional child under 1 year of age Free
Additional child under age of 10 years of age $5
30% Discount excluding initial buy 1 get 1 free deal
$18 flat rate when paying for 15 session packages upwards
*Packages valid for 12 months from purchase date
Important Notice – All clients coming in through 3rd Party Deal sites such as Groupon and Living Social please note as stated on the vouchers – Only 1 person per voucher (multiple session deals are for one person only and cannot be shared as with our own package deals as well.) Also please note it does not matter age wise – all people coming in on deal site vouchers require a separate voucher including children (if bringing in an infant, toddler or child under 10 they also require a separate voucher along with a voucher for yourself – package deals cannot be shared) – children’s prices stated on our website only apply to deals and sessions bought in house and are not applicable to third party deals. Please also note that the deal site deals are available only to New Clients as a one off and multiple deal vouchers for one person will not be accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
For your comfort and safety we ask that you read this information before commencing your session.
We invite you to come and relax in our comfy chairs for 45 minutes of rest and relaxation, while inhaling the purified salt air provided through our state of the art Halogenerators. Each session is carefully monitored for your comfort and safety. Blankets are provided should you feel a little cold as we have to maintain the correct temperature for the treatment to work efficiently (which could be a little cool for some). Ambient music and soft lighting will enhance your experience and you are welcome to bring your own music player as long as headphones are used at volumes low enough not to disturb others. You will know when your session is coming to an end as the main lights will be raised to normal brightness.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for completion of paperwork on initial session and at least 1o minutes before sessions begin on subsequent visits.
- Wear clean, comfortable clothes.
- Please refrain from wearing any strong perfumes/colognes and body creams as they can interfere with the therapy.
- Lockers are available for safe storage of your valuables. We prefer that phones or any other electronics are not taken into the room and are kept in lockers or your car as this can cancel out negative ions present in the room and not give you the full benefit of the treatment being provided. Also we can not be held responsible for any damage caused to your electronics should you decide to take these into the room.
- Medical shoe covers and hair nets will be provided to keep our rooms as sterile as possible. Fell free to take these home with you and bring them back for your next session.
- You may remove your shoes but medical shoe covers must be worn. Children are required to wear hair nets and clean socks if the shoe covers are too large.
- No food or drinks are permitted into treatment rooms as this is a sterile environment.
- We ask that quiet be maintained during Salt Therapy sessions as many people like to rest or meditate. Should anyone cause undue disturbance to others they will be asked to leave.
- Please refrain from moving furniture around the room, placing any salt directly onto the furniture (as this can lead to damage of the material) or allowing children to jump on furniture. We want this to be a positive and healing experience for all.
- Should you feel uncomfortable at anytime, or in case of an emergency, immediately leave the Halotherapy room.
- Should you require water you are more than welcome to drink water before or after the sessions.
- Please make sure you use the bathroom before you go in for a session as we ask no one leaves the room during the session as not to disturb others unless there is an emergency.
- Childrens sessions will be held separately to adult sessions to maintain comfort for both parties. Please ring us so that we can work out a suitable time for your little one to come in with you and enjoy the benefits of the therapy.
- If you are a smoker we ask that you please refrain from smoking up to an hour before the session as you are in the room with others and the smell can transfer onto the furniture along with being distracting for other patrons. A little about why it is preferred that only non or ex smokers use Salt therapy – As a smoker, what is the first hing you do prior to walking into a building? Did you just finish a cigarette, cigar or e-cigarette? Do you know that you are still exhaling smoke and chemicals? The main reason we prefer patrons to be non-smokers is that we have clients with serious respiratory issues such as Asthma, COPD or Cystic Fibrosis and the presence of exhaled smoke or chemicals can cause severe discomfort to these patrons. Also if you are a current smoker and you exit the session, walk outside and light up another cigarette did you know any benefits you just received from your salt therapy session are now nullified? So while we still encourage you to come in and experience this wonderful treatment we ask that you keep these guidelines in mind. Thank you for your understanding.
We do not advise clients to use Halotherapy as a stand alone treatment. We encourage clients to use Halotherapy as a form of complementary natural medicine and to continue to use their current medications as specified by their Medical Practitioner. Please seek medical clearance first from your Dr if you have any doubts about your condition and Salt Therapy (Even though this is a completely natural treatment we like out clients to feel safe and positive about the experience).